回味《肖申克的救赎》经典台词

七 23rd, 2009

很喜欢《肖申克的救赎》这部电影。94年上映的电影在硬盘里长期保存,还时不时翻出来回味。应该是看了不下6遍。
电影中的很多台词很经典,下午和同事聊天引到。想起收集了些经典台词放上来。

最喜欢的是瑞德在修屋顶喝啤酒的那段旁白:
The colossal prick even managed to sound magnanimous.
“那个凶狠的家伙竟试着显示出他的宽宏来。”
Red knocks back another sip, enjoying the bitter cold on his tongue and the warm sun on face.
瑞德仰头又喝了一口,享受舌尖上那啤酒的清凉,温和的阳光映在脸上。
We sat and drank with the sun on our shoulders, and felt like free men. We could’a been tarring the
roof of one of our own houses. We were the Lords of all Creation.
“我们团坐在一起喝着啤酒,阳光洒肩头仿佛自由人,就像在修缮自家房顶,仿佛我们是一切的主宰。”
He glances over to Andy squatting apart from the others.
安迪独自坐在一旁。
(approaches with a beer) Here’s a cold one, Andy.
(海沃德拿着瓶啤酒走过来)“这儿有瓶凉的,安迪。”
No thanks. I gave up drinking.
“不,谢谢。我戒酒了。”
Heywood drifts back to others, giving them a look.
海沃德走回去,给其它人做了个无奈的表情。
As for Andy, he spent that break hunkered in the shade, a strange little smile on his face, watching
us drink his beer.
“至于安迪,他盘坐在荫影下小息,奇怪的笑容挂在脸上,看着我们喝着他的啤酒。”
You could argue he’d done it to curry favor with the guards. Or maybe make a few friends among us cons. Me, I think he did it just to feel normal again…if only for a short while.
“你可以认为他这样做是为了讨好守卫,或者想与我们这些人交朋友。我却认为,他之所以这样做是想再次回味自由,即使只是一小会儿……”

经典台词摘录:
# Put your trust in the Lord, your ass belongs to me.     
把信仰寄托给神, 把贱命交给我.
# Salvation lies within.
得救之道就在其中。
# Man should have a skill.
人人都应有一技之长
# Risk goes up, price goes up.
价钱随风险上涨
# Fear can hold you prisoner.Hope can set you free.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望让你重获自由。
# Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝
# It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人
# Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself. A great man can save another.
懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。
# I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。
# Some birds aren’t meant to be caged, that’s all. Their feathers are just too bright…
有的鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛沾满阳光!
# These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That’s institutionalizing.
刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢的,你习惯生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。那就是体制化。

标签:
目前还没有任何评论.